Based in Hudson, WI
August 24th, 2012
Press / Business contact:
A solo indie game developer working with Unity to bring some of my favorite (forgotten?) genres back to life.
Demolition. Destruction. Chaos. Speed. These words best describe what Crash Co. is all about.
Control over a transport carrying an experimental dark matter weapon has been lost and unfortunately it still remains in motion. Your mission is to prevent a collision (leading to a global catastrophe) by destroying any and everything that can get in its way! If this premise sounds familiar, then you likely played Blast Corps on the Nintendo 64. My goal with Crash Co. is to deliver a re-imagining of this experience while improving on any aspects that I can.
You will accomplish the task at-hand by controlling a variety of vehicles, from bulldozers and helicopters to a variety of mechs. When not clearing the path for the transport, there is a range of mini-games to partake in, including: races, demolition derbys, sidescroller shoot-em-ups, and even running platformers (akin to BIT.TRIP Runner).
* Multiple vehicles ranging from helicopters, to bulldozers, and even Mech’s.
* A wide range of mini-games that are hidden and waiting to be unlocked.
* Simple and responsive arcade-style handling of the vehicles.
* Varied environments and scenarios requiring puzzle solving skills as well as destruction.
* That always satisfying feeling of destroying things!
Crash Co. Greenlight Trailer YouTube
There are additional images available for Studio Besus, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have a more specific request, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The team at Studio Besus have out done themselves with Crash Co. by crafting a deliciously destructive sandbox that really does feel like a true spiritual successor to Rare's N64 classic." - Aaron Williams (Alpha Beta Gamer)
Programming, Enginerring, Design, Graphics, Sound
Additional Graphics and Models